Terms & Conditions
- Use of the services offered by Critter Crew will be deemed acceptance of the following terms and conditions whether verbally or in writing. Variation to the Terms and Conditions may be made from time to time, and will be posted on our website (www.crittercrew.com.au).
- If Critter Crew is unable at any time to perform any of its obligations whether wholly or partly by reason of any cause beyond its control (including without limitation acts of god, inclement weather, fire, riots, civil unrest, interference by civil or military authorities, acts of war). In such situations collared companions will liase with you and/or your supplied emergency contact directly to determine if a workable solution can be found. If no workable solution can be found the responsibility for the care of your pet/pets reverts back to you or your nominated emergency contact.
Your Property & Privacy
- Critter Crew will treat your personal information and keys confidentially and securely and will not pass on your details to any third party without permission.
- You acknowledge that you are the owner of the pet/s listed on the pet information form and that you are the owner or legal occupant of the property at which the pet/s are housed. A temporary guardian may also contract Critter Crew Services; however, Critter Crew will require a signed letter of consent from owner or other documentation that proves you have the owners consent.
- Should Critter Crew deem that the services of a locksmith are necessary, you acknowledge that you are liable for any locksmith fees and will reimburse critter crew on a 7 day invoice.
- You are responsible for ensuring that Critter Crew staff are not placed in any avoidable or undue risk when entering your property.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your property and its contents are adequately insured throughout the duration of the assignment. You acknowledge that Critter Crew is not responsible for the security of the premises or for any loss or damage resulting from inadequate, breached or failed security.
- Critter Crew accepts no liability for property or contents damage caused by your pet/s during an assignment.
- You will indemnify Critter Crew against any claims for loss, injury, or damage to members of the public, other pet/s, private or public property which is caused by your pet/s as a result of breached or failed security.
Bookings and Cancellations
- Information given at the time of the original booking consultation will be used for all subsequent bookings unless we are notified otherwise. Critter Crew cannot be held responsible for any incident that may arise as a result of us not being informed.
- Forms must be completed and returned to Critter Crew prior to date of commencement.
- Payment must be made to secure your booking; unless this is done we cannot guarantee service on your preferred dates and times.
- For pet sitting the cancellation policy is as follows:-
- If cancellation is given 7 or more days prior to the start of service then full fee will be refunded.
- If cancellation is given with less than 7 days notice then client will forfeit 25% of total fee.
- If Cancellation is given with less than 48 hours notice then client will forfeit 50% of total fee.
- For dog walking 48 hours notice must be given or you will forfeit 100% of total fee.
- In the unlikely event that Critter Crew cannot honour your booking we will substitute an alternative agreed pet sitter or your monies will be refunded.
- Should you return home early during assignment, full fees are still payable. Credit for future services will be considered at Critter Crews discretion.
Fees and Charges
- Critter Crew fees and charges are set out on our website (www.crittercrew.com.au) and will be discussed with you in full at the time of booking. You will be deemed to have accepted the fees of Critter Crew upon confirmation of your booking.
- Full payment is required prior to date of service. Furthermore client agrees to reimburse Critter Crew for any additional services, food and or/supplies that we deem necessary in your absence. Additional services, food and or/supplies are payable within 7 days after last day of services.
- Regular Dog walking clients can arrange to pay on a 7 day invoice.
- Where payment is not received in accordance with these terms and conditions of business, Critter Crew reserves the right not to proceed with any previously agreed arrangements.
- You acknowledge that your pet/s do not have any disease or health condition which may be transmittable.
- We cannot accept bookings for badly behaved or aggressive animals. Critter Crew may terminate an engagement immediately if it is reasonably thought that a pet is aggressive and a danger either towards humans, animals or property. If service is to be withdrawn after commencement, you or your nominated emergency contact will be notified and responsibility for the care of your pet/pets immediately reverts back to you or your nominated emergency contact.
- We accept no liability for the loss, illness, injury or death of your pet/s due to situations beyond our control, including but not limited to: pre-existing medical conditions, complications arising from administration of medications, inadequate shelter, contaminated food or water, inadequate/breached or failed security.
- You authorise Critter Crew to deal with any unforeseen or emergencies circumstances using its own discretion. Should medical attention be necessary and your specified veterinarian is unavailable, your pet/pets will be taken to an alternative veterinarian of our choosing. If you cannot be contacted Critter Crew will approve medical and/or emergency treatment as recommended by the veterinarian. You will be required to reimburse Critter Crew for any expenses incurred and release Critter Crew from all liabilities associated with such care. Reimbursement is required within 7 days of treatment.
- We ask that cats remain indoors for the duration of the assignment. Due to their independent nature and the fact that we are only at your premises for a set amount of time, a free roaming cat may find themselves locked outside for the night which increases the risk of injury and may also be against your local council laws.
- Critter Crew recommends at least one visit per day during your absence. If you wish for alternate day visits, you acknowledge that there is an increased likelihood of drinking water running out or becoming dirty, food running out, litter or bedding becoming more soiled than usual and increased stress. We accept no liability for the illness or death of your pet/s due to these above factors.
- All cats and dogs must be registered with your local council and you must provide critter crew with registration numbers. (Some exemptions do apply i.e. racing greyhounds do not need to be registered with local council but must be registered with racing Victoria).
- Critter Crew generally doesn’t accept dog walking bookings for dogs that are in heat. For more information see the frequently asked questions section of our website.